Thursday, March 21, 2013

Antique Magazine Rack Makeover! Part 1

During lunch today I found the cutest old magazine rack I ever saw, well the shape was awesome, the finish...not so much. I'll be adding pics later.


But for now I've been browsing the Graphics Fairy images for a french image I can use to trasfer to the front of this rack after I've painted it and this is the one!
I've printed it out in reverse and I'm going to photocopy it so I can use it as a Citrasolve transfer.

I can't wait to start this project tomorrow! Although it will have to be inside on the kitchen table because right now it's snowing and freezing with high winds. I thought I was living in Arkansas for goodness sake! Not the extreme Northwest! But I shall persevere!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting and commenting!